May 7 – June 25
Downshift into First
Compete against others on a specialty game board.
If you receive the LOWEST score—you’ll advance for a chance to win a Can-Am Spyder!
Sunday Drawings at 5:00 pm
Grand Prize Spyder Giveaway
Spa Resort Casino | June 18
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa | June 25
Play table games with your Paradise Rewards Club card on drawings days
and earn entries for your chance to win.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members will earn electronic drawing tickets starting at 12:01am on each drawing date by playing their favorite Table Game. Paradise Rewards Club members may activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card by obtaining a table games rating beginning at 4:00pm. Drawings to be held on Sundays at both properties at 5:00pm during the promotional period. Participants may earn entries at either property on any given drawing date. Entries will expire following the conclusion of each drawing and do not roll over to the subsequent drawing date.
Weekly Drawing Structure:
- Sundays at each Property | One drawing at 5:00pm via electronic drawing module. Must be present to win.
- Spa Resort Casino – May 7, 14, 21, 28 & June 4, 11. Grand Prize Drawing on June 18, 2017
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa – May 7, 14, 21, 28 & June 4, 11, 18. Grand Prize Drawing June 25, 2017
- Weekly Drawing Days - Structure
- Four (4) participants will be selected at 5:00pm via electronic drawing module, each will take their chances at the “Peel-Out” Game Board (See below for “Peel-Out” Prize Breakdown). If in the event that one or more participants do not arrive from the initial selection via electronic drawing module, a Hot Seat drawing will be conducted to fill the remaining vacant positions.
- In the order in which they were called, each player will select a “Peel-Out” space on the Game Board that has a Non-Negotiable Chip prize hidden behind it. Once a “Peel-Out” space is revealed, that Non-Negotiable Chip prize will be removed from the Game Board. Each consecutive participant will select and reveal their prize until all four (4) participants have selected and revealed their chosen prize.
- “Peel-Out Plot Twist”: The participant that reveals the LOWEST Non-Negotiable Chip prize will be deemed a “Grand Prize Finalist,” who will return for that property’s Grand Prize Drawing at a later date, for the chance to win a New Can-Am Spyder!
- For those participants that earn a “Grand Prize Finalist” entry, they will be asked to return to that respective property’s Grand Prize Drawing Date to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing Game at 5:00pm.
- Participants may earn one “Grand Prize Finalist” entry at a single property, but have the opportunity to win up to two (2) “Grand Prize Finalist” entries during the promotion period. For example, a participant is eligible to win a “Grand Prize Finalist” entry on May 7, 2017 at Spa Resort Casino, but is still eligible to win one (1) additional “Grand Prize Finalist” entry Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa on an alternate drawing day.
- In the event that a participant that has already won a “Grand Prize Finalist” entry is chosen for the “Peel-Out” game board and wins the lowest non-negotiable chip prize, they are unable to accept a second “Grand Prize Finalist” entry. If this occurs, the “Grand Prize Finalist” entry will go to the player that has the next lowest Non-Negotiable Chip prize.
- Grand Prize Drawing Days - Structure:
- Spa Resort Casino – June 18th / Agua Caliente Casino – June 25th – Each property’s Grand Prize Experience will consist of eight (8) participants.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each player selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The Grand Prize Winner may choose an option of $18,000 in Cash or $20,000 in Paradise Cash Play or Non-Negotiable chips in lieu of the Motorcycle. The participant will have 24 hours to choose the Motorcycle, cash, paradise cash play or non-negotiable chips option.
- Should the Grand Prize winner choose the Motorcycle option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- Cash Prize winners may choose equal Paradise Cash Play or Non Negotiable Chips option.
- Cash Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
$1,501-$5,000 – Expires 60 days
$5,001-$19,999 – Expires 90 days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months