Sundays | February 12 – 26
$70,000 up for grabs!
Every 30 minutes l 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Winner of up to $500 non-negotiable chips
Grand Prize Drawing l 5:00 pm
$5,000 Non-Negotiable Chips
Simply play Table Games with your Paradise Rewards Club card to win!
Candy Hearts Hot Seat Drawings
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino
February 12, 2017 – February 26, 2017
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino will offer Paradise Rewards Club members a chance to win NNC in our “Candy Hearts Hot Seats” promotional drawings.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Table games hot seat drawings will take place from 1:00pm-4:30pm. Players are eligible by actively playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card. Once a Live Table Game has been selected, participants may pick a numbered card. The one single participant who selected the highest numbered card gets the chance to play. The winning Hot Seat participant will choose 1 mystery prize Envelope from a selection of 7 mystery prize envelopes containing a NNC prize ranging from $150 to $500. Hot seat drawings will be conducted by selecting a live Table Game utilizing a clear drawing barrel with numbered balls. Numbered balls will be based on the number of Live Table Games available each drawing day.
Drawings will take place at each property on February 12, 19, 26, 2017 beginning at 1:00pm through 4:30pm – one lucky winner every thirty (30) minutes. Drawings at ACC will take place at the promotional stage and drawings at SRC will take place to the left of the Oasis Buffet Entrance.
Grand Prize Drawing – 5:00pm
- One Participant chosen via Hot Seat Method
- Participant will play the Candy Hearts themed “Plink-O” game board for their chance at winning up to $5,000 NNC.
- Participant will be given one ping pong ball to drop in any of the 13 spaces on the ‘Plink-O’ game board.
- Prize spaces include: (thirteen spaces total, one amount at each space)
- $1,000 NNC – x1
- $1,500 NNC – x1
- $2,000 NNC – x1
- $2,500 NNC – x1
- $3,000 NNC – x5
- $3,500 NNC – x1
- $4,000 NNC – x1
- $4,500 NNC – x1
- $5,000 NNC – x1
- Up to $24,000 in NNC prizes available
- Grand Total up to $54,000 in NNC Prizes
- Participants who have won from 1pm – 4.30pm is also eligible to win the 5.00pm drawing.
HOT SEAT DRAWING RULES:
- Must be actively playing a Live Table Games to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club member during the time of drawing to participate.
- Participants must be actively playing and at their seats once a live Table Game have been selected for the Hot Seat Drawings.
- Hot seat drawing winners may choose a Paradise Cash Play option in lieu of Non-Negotiable Chips.
- The numbered card will be prepared and selected by the Special Events Coordinator or above based on the number of participants actively playing in the selected Live Table Games. Must be a Paradise Rewards Club member to participate during the selection.
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner's Log and a Winner's Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, as applicable.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Winners must show a valid photo identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.”
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Paradise Cash play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501 - $5,000 – Expires in 60 days
- The payout process requires a coupon code if a guest chooses Paradise Cash Play. In the event the coupon has not been generated in the Patron Management system, a system generated voucher for accounting purposes for the manual adjustment by the employee along with their gaming badge ID number.
- If prizes are determined to be Non-Negotiable Chips, winners will be escorted to the event promotional area. Two marketing representatives or above will verify each winner’s ID and Paradise Rewards Club Card before Prizes are issued. A Special Events Coordinator or above will require the winner to sign the winner’s log before issuing a Non-Negotiable Chip Prizes Comp Voucher to the Paradise Rewards Club member’s account. Once the voucher has printed the Special Events Coordinator or above will sign the voucher and instruct the winner to present the voucher to the cashier’s cage to receive their prize in Non-Negotiable chips.