May 5 – July 1
Be one of the lucky qualifiers to play head-to-head in an exciting race game. One will cross the line with a carload of cash!
Play slots and table games Friday and Saturday to earn entries for a chance to win!
Drive away with your share of over
$250,000 Cash and Prizes
Fridays 7:00 pm | Spa Resort Casino
Saturdays 7:00 pm | Agua Caliente Casino
$250,000 Cruisin’ for Cash
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino
May 5, 2017 –July 1, 2017
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino will offer Paradise Rewards Club members a chance to win their share of over $250,000 in Cash and prizes in the “$250,000 Cruisin for Cash” dual property promotion.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members will earn electronic drawing tickets starting at 12:01am on each drawing date. Paradise Rewards Club members may activate their entries beginning at 6:00pm on each drawing day by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at any slot machine or by obtaining a table games rating. Drawings to be held Fridays at Spa Resort Casino, and on Saturdays at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Drawings on Friday and Saturday will be held at 7:00pm. Participants may earn entries at either property on any given drawing date. Entries will expire following the conclusion of each drawing and do not roll over to the subsequent drawing date.
Weekly Drawing Dates:
- Fridays at Spa Resort Casino in front of the Cascade Lounge – May 5, 12, 19 & 26 / June 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30. Open to Slots and Table Games Players
- Saturdays at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa at the Promotional Stage – May 6, 13, 20 & 27 / June 3, 10, 17 & 24 / July 1. Open to Slots and Table Games Players
- Drawing Day Structure:
- One (1) drawing at 7:00pm for each respective drawing date via electronic drawing module. Must be present to win
- Five (5) players will be called, two of which will be chosen to compete in a virtual Game Board experience while the remaining three will receive consolation prizes.
- How to Play:
- In the order in which they were called, each player will first reach inside a bag containing five (5) toy cars of the same model. There will be three (3) cars of one color, and two (2) Silver colored cars. The two Game Contestants to pick the two Silver colored cars will determine who the two Game Contestants will be. The Two (2) Game Contestants will compete in the “Cruisin for Cash” virtual game board experience.
- ACC – Three (3) Yellow cars, and two (2) Silver cars.
- SRC – Three (3) Red cars, and two (2) Silver cars.
- Selected participants will use the Touch Screen to press a virtual numbered wheel, numbered 1 – 6. The virtual game board will move the player’s vehicle across the board according to the number the virtual numbered wheel lands on. Each space a player lands on will have a cash prize. Prizes can be anywhere from $50 in Cash to $1,000 in Cash. Additionally, the first player that reaches the Finish Line will receive an additional Cash prize. Players will receive the combination of prizes from each space they’ve landed on during the virtual game board experience. Prior to the start of each game, prizes on the virtual game board will be mixed up (randomized), making each sequence of prizes different from the last.
- Virtual Game Board Prize Breakdown (16 spaces, including the Finish Line):
- $50 CASH – Two (2) spaces available at this amount
- $100 CASH - Three (3) spaces available at this amount
- $150 CASH - Three (3) spaces available at this amount
- $200 CASH - One (1) spaces available at this amount
- $250 CASH - One (1) spaces available at this amount
- $300 CASH - One (1) spaces available at this amount
- $400 CASH - One (1) spaces available at this amount
- $1,000 CASH - One (1) spaces available at this amount
- ‘Move 3 spaces forward’ – one (1) game space
- ‘Move 2 spaces forward’ – one (1) game space
- Finish Line Prizes Available (randomized based on the below inventory)
- $1,000 CASH
- $2,000 CASH
- $2,500 CASH
- $3,000 CASH
- $3,500 CASH
- $4,000 CASH
- $10,000 CASH
- Consolation Winners will receive $175 in Paradise Cash Play
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- There are no designated representatives allowed for the virtual game board experience.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Paradise Cash Play offer is non-transferable.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each player selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Expiration of Paradise Cash Play prizes
$100 and under – Expires 24 Hours
$101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 Days
$1,501 - $5,000 – Expires 60 Days
$5,001 - $19,999 – Expires 90 Days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the ACC or SRC website.
- All promotional cash awards must be paid at the Main Cash Cage unless an exception process procedure approved by the ACGC per promotion is being implemented which properly safeguards the Tribe’s assets. The payout process requires notification to the ACGC Surveillance Department and without any observation obstruction(s). In the event a promotional award variance is identified, the ACGC Regulatory Division will be immediately notified.