Will you be the next winner to drive away?
Over 400 penny slots with $400,000 in cars given away… and we’re still counting.
You could be that lucky winner to drive off as we hit the $500,000 mark.
You never know when it will hit!
- Slot players are eligible to win a Lucky Lincoln jackpot by actively playing with their Paradise Rewards Club card correctly inserted in the card reader in marked penny slot machines and upon verification by a Slot Department Supervisor or above. Eligible slot machines will be clearly posted on the face of the slot machine.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member actively playing with their club card for a chance to win.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner's Log and a Winner's Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, as applicable.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Spa Resort Casino is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Spa Resort Casino is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The Spa Resort Casino reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Spa Resort Casino.
- Agua Caliente Casino, Spa Resort Casino, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- Lucky Lincoln Prize Winner may choose cash option of $21,000 or Paradise Cash Play of $23,000 in lieu of the car.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.