You could increase your point earning by 3X, 4X or 5X Points!
January 7, 16, 21 & 30 | February 6, 11, 20, 25 | NOON – 6 PM
Qualified Paradise Rewards Club members, swipe your Paradise Rewards Club Card at the promotional kiosk before playing to activate your Mystery Point Multiplier!
Mystery Point Multiplier
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
January 7, 2019 – February 25, 2019
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino will give Paradise Rewards Club Members the opportunity to receive a Mystery Point Multiplier of either 3X, 4X, or 5X the points based upon average daily theoretical win or average daily theoretical win/loss or annual theoretical win or annual win/loss and markets in which they live and total number of visits. Paradise Rewards Club Members will be informed of the opportunity via email, website and display signage at both locations.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
From 12pm – 6pm, each promotional day, qualified guests can swipe their Paradise Rewards Club Card at the promotional Kiosk to receive their Point Multiplier.
- Multiplier Dates:
- Monday, January 7 Wednesday, February 6
- Wednesday, January 16 Monday, February 11
- Monday, January 21 Wednesday, February 20
- Wednesday, January 30 Monday, February 25
POINT MULTIPLIER RULES:
- Players must have their Paradise Rewards Club Card correctly inserted in the slot machine to be eligible to receive multiplied points.
- Video Poker Machines and table games are excluded from point-multiplier promotion.
- Patron Management will be configured to apply multiplied points to all carded play during the promotional dates and times.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for direct mail offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Mail offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct mail letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Mail offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be available for the public during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the ACC or SRC website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.