Now – November 28
WIN YOUR SHARE OF OVER
$40,000 IN CASH AND PRIZES!
WEDNESDAYS • 6 – 8 PM
It’s a race to the top! Take on your fellow slot players and get the most points in 3 minutes!
Be one of three lucky session winners to win FREE Play every 10 minutes!
- 1st Place Session Winner | $250 Free Play
- 2nd Place Session Winner | $100 Free Play
- 3rd Place Session Winner | $50 Free Play
Overall winner with the highest score receives $1,000 CASH!
Earn 250 slot points on your Paradise Rewards Club Card or become a Paradise Rewards Club member to participate.
Visit the Paradise Rewards Club for more details.
Weekly Slot Tournament
October 10, 2018 through November 28, 2018
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino will give Paradise Rewards Club members a chance to win Cash and Prizes in the Rapid Winnings Weekly Slot Tournament.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Dates: Wednesdays from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- October 10, 2018
- October 17, 2018
- October 24, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- November 7, 2018
- November 14, 2018
- November 21, 2018
- November 28, 2018
Session Schedule: A 3-minute session will run every ten (10) minutes from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, with a total of Thirteen (13) sessions.
- Session 1 – 6:00 pm
- Session 2 – 6:10 pm
- Session 3 – 6:20 pm
- Session 4 – 6:30 pm
- Session 5 – 6:40 pm
- Session 6 – 6:50 pm
- Session 7 – 7:00 pm
- Session 8 – 7:10 pm
- Session 9 –7:20 pm
- Session 10 -7:30 pm
- Session 11 -7:40 pm
- Session 12 -7:50 pm
- Session 13 -8:00 pm
Participants must earn 250 points on their Paradise Rewards Club card for one (1) entry into the Slot Tournament. New Paradise Rewards Club members that sign up on the day of the tournament can receive an entry in lieu of the 250 points entry. Players that have earned their 250-point entry and would like to participate again may pay a $20 re-buy for each additional session. The $20 re-buy can be purchased at the Paradise Rewards Club using cash, credit or debit card. Participants may re-buy for a maximum of three (3) additional sessions, for a maximum of four (4) sessions of play per tournament day.
When registering for a session, the participant must present their Paradise Rewards Club card as well as Photo ID to the Marketing Representative or above at the Paradise Rewards Club. Participants will receive a Tournament Session Ticket at the Paradise Rewards Club Booth upon registering. Each ticket has a session time. Participants must present their Tournament Session Ticket to the Tournament staff member at the tournament area 10 minutes prior to the session time, which is printed on the ticket.
WAYS TO WIN
- The top 3 Scoring Participants of each session will receive a Free Play Prize:
- 1st Place: $250 Free Play
- 2nd Place: $100 Free Play
- 3rd Place: $50 Free Play
- For each Tournament Day, the overall 1st Place Scoring Participant of the tournament will also receive $1,000 CASH.
- Per Day Breakdown:
- Session Winners: $5,200 Free Play/Day
- Overall 1st Place Winner: $1,000 Cash
- Total Combined Prizes Per Tournament Day: $6,200
- Prizes Per Property in October: $24,800 (Combined Total between the two Properties = $49,600)
- Prizes Per Property in November: $24,800 (Combined Total between the two Properties = $49,600)
- Participants must earn 250 points after 5:00am on each tournament day by playing on a slot machine with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at either Agua Caliente Casino Resort spa or Spa Resort Casino that Wednesday. (Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equals 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for entry. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.)
- A participant must earn 250 points as their first entry into the tournament before any re-buys are purchased.
- New Paradise Rewards Club members may receive one (1) entry in lieu of meeting the 250 points criteria, if they enroll the day of tournament. New members will then not qualify for the 250 point entry and must rebuy to participate in additional sessions.
- Participants must register to play in the tournament at the Paradise Rewards Club booth.
- Each session will consist of a 3 minute session.
- No comps are valid for this tournament. Participants must purchase rebuys before playing in sessions.
- Paradise Rewards Club Members may only participate in the Rapid Winnings Weekly Slot tournament at one property per week. If a guest is found to have participated at both slot tournaments in the same day, they will be immediately disqualified and none of their scores for either property will be used in the determining the highest score.
- No re-buy refunds will be offered.
- All re-buys must be used the day of purchase and cannot be used for future tournaments nor can they be transferred to a different property.
- If participants miss their assigned session they are not guaranteed a spot in later sessions. In the event we are able to accommodate those who missed their session, decisions will be based on availability, first come first serve, and the players session time.
- Winners and rankings will be determined by the number of highest accumulated credits won in a session at the end of the Slot Tournament play. Final scores will be available at the Paradise Rewards Club following the conclusion of the tournament. If a participant plays in multiple session on the same tournament day, the participant’s highest score will be used to determine the participant’s final ranking.
- All participants must check in at the tournament area 10 minutes prior to their session time.
- Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
- All Tournament Slot Machines utilized shall be switched into tournament play mode through the use of an external kiosk by a Special Events Coordinator or above. No tokens, coins or cash will be required or accepted to operate the tournament slot machine, unless an exception is noted. All Slot Tournament gaming machines requiring Slot Department personnel to convert the gaming machines for tournament play will be included within a Slot Tournament conversion request memorandum identifying each Slot machine. The memorandum will be forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department for review and approval.
- In the event of a tie for highest score, the prize money will be divided equally between the participants who are tied.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the participant at that machine will be put into another group for that session. If the malfunction occurs during the last group or if all sessions are filled, the participant will replay the session alone immediately following the conclusion of the group session. The participant will only be eligible for a session prize if their score is higher than that of the winner during the previous session.
- The Top overall highest scoring winner may choose Free Play in lieu of a cash prize.
- ACC will have up to 13 players per session. SRC will have up to 16 people per session.
- In the event that the Ticket Purchasing system is inoperable during Tournament Registration at one or both properties, the Re-Buy ticket purchases will cease to take place, and participants will be limited to one (1) session play for the specific tournament day.
- Must be 21 years or older and must be or become a Paradise Rewards Club member prior to registering for the tournament.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner's Log and a Winner's Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, if applicable. The Winner's Logs and Winner's Release Form gives approval to Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa or Spa Resort Casino, and its agencies the rights to use the winner's name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for guest disputes.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI System of Internal Controls policies and procedures.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- There are no designated representatives allowed.
- In the event that the Rapid Winnings Weekly Slot Tournament does not have enough participants, the tournament will not take place over the entire two (2) hours.
- Special Events Supervisor or above can make the decision to extend the hours of the tournament should we have enough participants to fill any sessions or reduce the number of sessions due to lack of participants.
- The Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa.
- All Cash prize winners will be paid at the main cash cage. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize; i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID, or passport. Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W-9 Form (if applicable).
- Each Free Play winner will be required to sign a Winners Log and will have the following expiration from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days