Casinos are open
Agua Caliente Casinos in Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage are open!
Guests are required to wear a face-covering and are available upon request.
Casino capacity: We will operate at 50 percent capacity at our casinos to be able to provide social distancing measures.
We have missed you! We look forward to seeing you again as we re-open our doors. Our top priority is to keep our guests, team members, and the Coachella Valley community safe during this time while you have fun.
As leaders in the entertainment industry, we take pride in leading the way by creating and maintaining the safest environment possible for our guests and team members. Upon our re-opening, you will see the following changes throughout the casino:
- Centralized guest entry and screening that includes state-of-the-art temperature kiosks for guests and team members.
- We are asking guests to stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms such as cough, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and muscle pain, among other symptoms.
- We are requiring team members to stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms such as cough, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and muscle pain, among other symptoms.
- Social distancing at a minimum of 6feet. Chairs at table games will be reduced.
- All guests and team members are required to wear face-covering throughout the casino
- Increased and enhanced cleaning of all touch-point areas including restrooms, countertops, slot machines, door handles, etc.
- Our Agua Clean Teams will provide sanitation services throughout the casino on a constant basis and will available immediately upon guest requests.
- More hand-sanitizer stations throughout the casino.
We believe our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing efforts will make our gaming floor as clean and safe as possible. In addition, social distancing and face-coverings will enhance safety for everyone. Learn More
We appreciate your patience and your participation in these new efforts so we can ensure your next visit to Agua Caliente Casinos a fun and memorable one!
To protect the health and safety of our guests, smoking will be temporarily prohibited.
The following areas remain closed at this time:
- Fitness Center Rancho Mirage
The following areas will be open:
- Slot Machines
- Table Games
- High Limit Rooms
- Poker Room Rancho Mirage
- Casino Beverage Service
- ACE Rewards and Promotions
Food & Beverage
- The Steakhouse Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage
- Waters Café Rancho Mirage
- 360 Sports Rancho Mirage
- Java Caliente Café Palm Springs
- Java Caliente Rancho Mirage
- ACE Deli Rancho Mirage
- Jade Rancho Mirage
- La Olla Rancho Mirage
- The District Rancho Mirage
- Pívat Cigar Lounge Rancho Mirage
- WetBar Rancho Mirage
- Valet Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage
- Resort Pool Rancho Mirage
- We will continue to practice social distancing during check-ins
- Limited Room Service will be available
- Turndown service will not be provided until further notice
- The fitness center will remain closed