Agua Plus Bonus Time
Wednesdays Thru April | 5 PM - 11 PM
TIME TO WIN BIG
24 WINNERS OF $500 FREE PLAY
On promotional days, every hour 4 lucky winners will receive $500 FREE PLAY
FLOOR WIDE CELEBRATION BONUS
For every ACE Club Member playing slots when the bonus time hits!
ACE Club members actively playing with their ACE Club card inserted during a "$500 Free Play" Prize occurrence will receive $10 BONUS FREE PLAY
AguaPlus Bonus Time
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage,
Agua Caliente Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Cathedral City
Wednesdays, April 7, 14, 21, 28, 2021
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Cathedral City (referred to as ACRM, ACPS & ACCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will give ACE Players Club members the opportunity to win a share of $144,000 in Free Play during the “AguaPlus Bonus Time” promotion. Players will be notified of this promotion via monthly mailer, e-blast, and property collateral and websites.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
The Agua Caliente Casinos will host the “AguaPlus Bonus Time” Promotion on April 7, 14, 21, 28, 2021, from 5:00pm – 11:00pm each promotional day.
- Main Winners:
- From 5:00pm – 11:00pm, there will be a series of winners that will randomly occur, allowing ACE Player’s Club members to win up to $500 Free Play each time.
- During each 60-minute period within the 5:00pm – 11:00pm time frame, there will be four (4) Main Winners that occur, each at a separate and random time, within that 60-minute period.
- When each Main Winner occurs, a congratulatory message will appear on their Slot Machine, and the ACE Players Club member will receive $500 Free Play, loaded directly to their ACE Player’s Club card. Main Winners can resume playing on their slot machine, after the win has occurred.
- This process will repeat itself for each 60-minute period, within the 5:00pm – 11:00pm time frame.
- There will be twenty-four (24) Main Winners that occur, per property per promotional day.
- ACE Players Club members are eligible to be a Main Winner up to 24 times per promotional day.
- In order to participate, the ACE Players Club must be inserted or connected wirelessly through Cardless Connect at a Slot Machine while they actively play.
- Celebration Winners:
- All ACE Players Club members actively playing at a slot machine with their ACE Player’s Club card at the time of a Main Winner occurrence, they will automatically receive $10 Free Play loaded directly to their ACE Player’s Club card.
- Celebration Winners will see a message appear on their Slot Machine, notifying them that they’re receiving $10 Free Play.
- In the event that an ACE Players Club member is actively playing with more than one (1) of their own ACE Player’s Club cards at the time of the jackpot occurrence, each active ACE Player’s Club Card will receive the $10 Free Play Bonus. ACE Players Club members could be issued up to five (5) ACE Player’s Club at a time, therefore increasing their max amount of Free Play Bonus prize to $50 total, based on one Jackpot Occurrence. Based on the quantity of Main Winners that will occur, an ACE Player’s Club member could win up to $1,600 in Free Play Bonus prizes.
- In order to participate, the ACE Players Club card must be inserted or connected wirelessly through Cardless Connect at a Slot Machine while they actively play.
Prize Structure Per Property:
- AguaPlus Bonus Time Winners per property: Four (4) winners per 60-minute period from 5pm to 11pm of $500 Free Play Each = $12,000 Free Play Prizes per day per property
- Total Combined Per Day between the three properties = $36,000 Free Play
- Total during the Promotional Period (4 Promotional Days) = $144,000 Free Play
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be an ACE Players Club Member to participate
- Direct Marketing Offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate (except for Poker).
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within Agua Caliente Casinos.
- Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for direct marketing offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Marketing offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be available for the public during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.