Money Madness Cash & Free Play Giveaway
Wednesdays Thru June 24
4 PM – 8 PM 18 FREE PLAY WINNERS
9 winners at each casino!
4X ENTRIES ON MONDAYS
Earn entries by playing the hottest slots and table games with your ACE Club card
for your chance to spin and win up to $100,000 CASH!
Money Madness Cash & Free Play Giveaway
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage & Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
May 22, 2020 – June 24, 2020
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs (ACCPS) and Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRCSRM), otherwise referred to as Agua Caliente Casinos, will give ACE Players Club members the opportunity to win up to $100,000 Cash during the Money Madness Cash & Free Play Giveaway. ACE Players Club members will be notified via a DM mailer, e-blast, and property signage.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
The Money Madness Cash & Free Play Giveaway will be hosted on Wednesdays from 4:00pm – 8:00pm at each property, during the promotional period of May 22, 2020 – June 24, 2020. Each promotional week, ACE Players Club members can play Slots or Table games using their ACE Players Club card to earn entries.
- On each respective drawing day, drawings will be held every 30 minutes from 4:00pm – 8:00pm, awarding winners a Cash and/or Free Play prize. There will be a total of nine (9) winners per property, per promotional drawing day.
- Each winner that is selected will have the opportunity to spin the “Power Wheel” single prize reel a total of three (3) times, for a chance to win up to $100,000 in cash. The “Power Wheel” prize reel will have a total of 20 prize spaces with various prize amounts listed (*Please see Prize Inventory below). When the wheel stops spinning, the winning prize amounts will be added together and the total will be awarded to the participant. Prizes on the Power Wheel range from $50 - $400 in Free Play prizes, with exception of the Gold “Three Palms” Logo prize spaces, which will represent Cash Prizes. Each prize wheel must complete four (4) full rotations for the prize to be considered valid. In the event that a participant spins and achieves one (1) or two (2) of the Gold “Three Palms” Logo(s), the winner will receive the appropriate sum of cash that corresponds with the quantity of “Three Palms” logos achieved, and will separately receive the sum of Free Play for the remaining spins. The Cash & Free Play prizes will not be combined together as one prize type, they will remain as separate prize types/awards issued to the participant.
- Prize Inventory:
- $50 Free Play
- $100 Free Play
- $200 Free Play
- $300 Free Play
- $400 Free Play
- Gold “Three Palms” Logo:
- One Gold “Three Palms” logo achieved: $500 Cash
- Two Gold “Three Palms” logos achieved: $5,000 Cash
- Three Gold “Three Palms” logos achieved: $100,000 Cash (SCA Insured prize)
- Drawings will be conducted at the following locations:
- ACCPS – at the ACE Players Club
- ACRCSRM – at the ACE Players Club
- ACCPS – Inside the North Casino Entrance
- ACRCSRM – near the ACE Players Club
- Max Prizes Per Property, Per Drawing Day = $900,000 Cash
- Combined prizes for both properties for the duration of the promotion = $9,000,000
- 10 slot points earned = 1 entry & $5 table games theo = 1 entry
- Players can earn 4X entries on Mondays beginning at 12:00am through 11:59pm.
- Week #1 entry earning begins on May 22, 2020 at 12:01pm.
- Week #2 - #5 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Wednesdays at 8:01pm.
- Each week, entries must be activated within 1 hour prior to each drawing time, by playing Slots or Table Games with your ACE Players Club card.
- Promotion and entries earned will expire at 8:00pm each promotional day.
Money Madness wheel rules for using the “Power Wheel” machine:
- Each spin of the wheel must complete no fewer than four (4) full revolutions in order to be considered eligible for a prize. Spins completing fewer than four (4) revolutions are ineligible for a prize and must be spun again. If the clacker appendage on the wheel comes to rest in the middle of two (2) prizes, the wheel must be spun again.
- Once the wheel has been released from the contestant, it must not be touched or interfered with by anything or anyone. In the event that the wheel is touched or interfered with by anything or anyone, that wheel must be spun again by the contestant.
- Each contestant will be granted three (3) attempts per spin, with a max of nine (9) attempts total within a five (5) minute period. In the event that the contestant cannot successfully spin the wheel to result in four (4) revolutions, the winner will receive a consolation prize of $50 Free Play for each spin that is unsuccessful.
- In the event that a contestant is able to successfully spin only two (2) of the spins, but cannot achieve an eligible third spin, the contestant will receive the sum of spins one (1) and two (2), and will receive a consolation prize of $50 Free Play for the third spin.
- Alternatively, in the event that a contestant is able to successfully spin only once (1), but cannot achieve an eligible spin for the second or third spin, the contestant will receive the prize associated with the successful spin, but will receive a consolation prize of $50 Free Play each for the second and third spin.
- In the event that the contestant cannot successfully spin the wheel to result in four (4) revolutions, the winner will receive a consolation prize of $50 Free Play for that single spin.
- In the event that all three spins land on the Gold “Three Palms” logo, in order to receive the cash prize the winner must complete and sign the Winner’s Affidavit & Release provided by SCA Entertainment, LP.
- An SCA Insured prize refers to the fact that ACRCSRM and/or ACCPS will be reimbursed by SCA Entertainment, LP in the event that all three spins land on the Gold “Three Palms” logo during the game experience when spun by a contestant.
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
- Slot and table games players earn electronic drawing entries by accumulating points or earning table games theoretical win while using their ACE Players Club Card while playing at ACRCSRM and ACCPS. Slot players earn one (1) electronic drawing entry per 10 slot points earned during the promotional period and table games players earn one (1) electronic drawing entries per $5.00 of theoretical win earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing entries are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- Players can activate their entries only at ACRCSRM and ACCPS on each respective drawing day. In order to successfully activate entries towards each drawing, the Qualified ACE Players Club members will be required to follow the below steps:
- Using their ACE Players Club card, the Qualified ACE Players Club member will begin a session of play at a Slot Machine or Table Games.
- The Qualified ACE Players Club member must close their rating at least once at a Slot Machine or Table Game to activate their entries in to the drawing. In order to close a rating, the ACE Players Club card must be removed from the Slot Machine, or the table games rating must be manually closed by a Table Games Shift Manager or above at that respective table game.
- This process must be repeated within the last hour of each drawing time, in order to keep entries activated into the drawing.
All electronic drawing entries must be activated prior to each hour’s drawing time in order to be eligible to win. A sweep will be done on PlayerSoft ten minutes prior to the drawing time to begin populating for winners. Announcements will be made on the ACRCSRM and ACCPS Casino floor throughout the drawing day to remind guests how and when to activate their electronic drawing entries.
- Once an electronic drawing entry is selected and the name is announced, the participant will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee with a radio or telephone will notify the appropriate Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee with a radio or telephone that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The participant’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two Marketing and/or Player Development representatives before the prize is awarded. A Winners Log will be kept to indicate the entries drawn, winner’s names and any entries drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
- Winners are required to be present to win.
- In the event that a participant does not arrive within the allotted time frame, we will re-draw for another winner. There will be another winner selected to replace winners that do not show up. In the event the winner does not show up to claim their prize within the allotted time frame, that winner will be marked as a “No Show” on the Winners Log.
- For each electronic drawing entry drawn, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department Employee or above will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date of the promotion; winner's name; ACE Players Club number; and the award or prize won. The Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number on the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- At the conclusion of the promotion, all promotion information, including promotion dates, promotion parameters, total number of entries, number of entries by guest name and names of winners is saved and archived in the system. All entries into the drawing of this promotion are considered to be null and void for all future drawings.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC Regulatory Division and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline.”
- Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals 3 points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be an ACE Players Club Member to participate.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Players have the opportunity to win once per drawing day at the property of their choice.
- ACRCSRM and ACCPS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. ACRCSRM and ACCPS are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winner’s Release Forms give approval to ACRCSRM and ACCPS and its agencies the rights to use the Winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds ACRCSRM, ACCPS, and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each winner selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Player’s Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their ACE Players Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACRCSRM and ACCPS reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered" in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of ACRCSRM, ACCPS and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- ACRCSRM and ACCPS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within ACRCSRM and ACCPS.
- ACRCSRM and ACCPS, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- ACRCSRM and ACCPS are not responsible for direct marketing offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Marketing offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $100 and under – Expires 24 hours
- $101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501 - $5,000 – Expires 60 days
- $5,001 - $19,999 – Expires 90 days
- Free Play prize winner may choose equal Non Negotiable Chips option. Non Negotiable Chip vouchers must be redeemed within 24 hours at the main cashier cage. Winners may choose Free Play or Non-Negotiable Chips in lieu of Cash Prizes.
- All cash prizes will be paid at the main cash cage.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be available for the public during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the ACRCSRM and ACCPS website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.