Ladies Night Thursdays
Thursdays* | 8 PM – 12 AM
Closed November 28, for a private event
Dance to the hottest music including current hits, R&B and Old School favorites while you enjoy drink specials and giveaways throughout the night!
Must be 21 or older. Management reserves all rights. Dates subject to change.
Ladies’ Night with U-92.7
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
Thursdays, May 9, 2019 - December 26, 2019
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs will host Ladies’ Night with U-92.7 on Thursdays only for guests beginning May 9, 2019 – December 26, 2019. Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs will host this event at the Cascade Lounge from 9pm to 1am. During this promotion, guests will enjoy fun giveaways/drawings throughout the day conducted by, local Radio Station, U-92.7.
- Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs:
- Location: Cascade Lounge - Guests will enjoy Music, Dancing, and win Prizes.
- Drink: Beverage Specials available for purchase from the Cascade Lounge Bar.
- Time: 9pm to 1am
- Host: U-92.7
- Weekly Drawings – Guests have an opportunity to win access to the VIP seating area and 6 gift bags with miscellaneous prizes each week.
Attendees each Thursday will be eligible to participate in a drawing for the chance to win a Weekly Drawing Prize. This event is open to the public over 21 years of age. Guests may come in to enjoy the dancing or enter the radio station’s drawings without making any purchases. U-92.7 Radio Station will be responsible for providing prizes and conducting giveaways throughout each event
- Must be 21 years or older to participate with valid identification.
- Drawings are not affiliated with Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs or Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage.
- Employees of ACRCSRM and ACCPS, and all Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians employees holding an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license and members of their immediate household are not eligible to participate.
- This promotion will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for guest disputes.
- Please note additional prizes may be added on behalf of the hosting radio station U-92.7. Any additional prizes are to be given at the discretion of the hosting radio station staff and will not be Free Play prizes. The added prizes may include gift cards for outside venues or logo items from other sponsors.
- ACCPS and ACRCSRM is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- ACCPS and ACRCSRM will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Spa Resort Casino.
- ACCPS and ACRCSRM is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. ACCPS and ACRCSRM is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- ACCPS and ACRCSRM and the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless from any claims resulting from use of the prizes.
- Gift quantities provided are limited and no replacement gifts are offered. Cannot be combined with any other offer from ACCPS and ACRCSRM.
- The rules of this promotion must be made available to patrons upon request.